The intent of WP6 is to carry out an assessment of the different scenarios and to demonstrate the economic feasibility of the GEOFIT developments thanks to structural and HEX/EGS retrofitting. These goals shall be reached out through the implementation of a so called GEOBIM platform. Taking advantage of its capabilities regarding the data integration and visualization, the GEOBIM platform
provides the following functionalities:
• the tracking of the construction processes
• the related costs of the construction (retrofitting) projects,
• the energy demand/production (from estimations and simulations data),
• the efficiency & sustainability of the new systems installed
• and the Assets Management/Maintenance
Moreover, through this tool, this WP will allow all necessary stakeholders within the GEOFIT project to take part in the decision-making, development, and assessment in a user-friendly, easy, and efficient way thanks to the use of open format and cloud applications.
This deliverable D6.5 defines the first stage of implementation of the GEOBIM platform by applying BIM methodology following open standards such as IFC (Industry Foundation Classes) and in accordance with European BIM standard-specification organisation such as the OGC, BuildingSmart, etc.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s H2020 programme under Grant Agreement No. 792210.